We cordially invite you to attend the International Conference, entitled “Theoretical and Practical Issues of Chess Education in Schools”, organized under the auspices of Chess Academy of Armenia and Ministry of Education and Science of Armenia, cooperating with FIDE, Armenian Chess Federation, and Armenian State Pedagogical University. The Conference is to take place on 30 September (arrival day) – 3 October (departure day), 2016, at “Russia hotel”, in Tsaghkadzor, Republic of Armenia.
The main topics of the Conference are the following:
- Chess Education and Personality Development
- Socio-psychological issues of Chess Education
- Chess Teachers’ Training and Professional Development
- Technological and Methodological Aspects of Chess Education
- Chess and Inclusive Education Practices
We very much look forward seeing you at this essential event!
GM Smbat Lputyan
Founder and President of the Chess Academy of Armenia
Vice-president of the Armenian Chess Federation